Trees are our best friends
August 24, 2014 by admin_kids
Subject: Fifteen sentence Essay/Speech on ‘Trees are our best friends’
Target Age Group: 6 to 10 Years
Total sentences: 17
Contributed By: Shraddha, class 2, The Hindu School Adayar, Chennai
Trees are one of the best things that mother earth has provided us. Trees give us many things. For example, trees provide us shade. Flowers give us good smell. Some climbers give us fruits. Trees like neem are medicinal trees. Butterfly loves to suck nectar from flowers. Birds make their nests on trees. The chirping of the birds in the morning is sweet to the ear. Monkeys love to jump around the trees. We play under a big mango tree. When we are hungry, one of us climbs the mango tree and plucks the sweet mangoes. When we are very tired we even sleep under the shade of this tree. It is the chirping of the birds that wakes us up. Cool breeze soothes our mind when we are sad. We study together sitting under the shade of the mango tree. Trees are indeed a gift from God. It is our duty to protect them.
Category childrens writing ideas, Essays for Class 1- Class4, Kids essays, Less than 15 sentence essays, Social Issues and Awareness | Tags: childrens creative writing, childrens essay on tree, short essay on trees, short paragraph on trees
Trees are our best friends. Trees are older than men. It is our duty to take care of our great friend for our own survival and survival of birds, insects and creatures.
Just like a good friend, trees service us in many ways.
- A good friend shares his things with his friends. We get food, fruits, flowers, seeds, medicines from trees.
- A true friend always protect his friends. Trees protect us from sizzling heat of the sun under its shade.
- Trees supply us with wood to manufacture furniture.
- Trees harbor many birds and creatures.
- Trees give shelter to many animals which again in turn serve human beings.
- By means of photo-synthesis trees maintain the supply of oxygen. Trees absorb carbon-dioxide and give up oxygen for us to survive.
- Trees control flood, prevent land erosion, rotten leaves make the land fertile.
Thus, trees never fail to serve the role of good friend. We should not cut trees unreasonably; rather protect them through social forestry.
Category: Essays, Paragraphs and Articles