Bowser Junior's Homework
March 30, 2014
What is your funniest school experience?
Bowser Junior's Homework is the 36th video of SML Movies and the pilot episode of the Bowser Junior's Summer School series.
Bowser Junior is failing all of his classes in school. Bowser forces Chef Pee Pee to tutor his son and help him pass.
When Bowser is busy watching an episode of Charleyyy and Friends where Charleyyy is trying to brush his teeth, when really he's just acting like a chicken while shirtless, Bowser gets a phone call from Principal Steinbeck saying that for unknown reasons, Bowser Junior was failing all of his classes, which infuriates Bowser. Bowser grabs a belt and waits for Junior to come home. when he walks through the front door, Bowser strikes at him with the belt as he accidentally falls over. Bowser then beats Bowser Junior with the belt, asking why he is failing all of his classes, but continues to beat him when Junior tells him that school is hard.
Bowser drags Junior into the kitchen to beat him in front of Chef Pee Pee, who is trying to make a Lunchable, placing him down on the counter, Bowser tells Chef Pee Pee what to do with Junior, to which, Chef Pee Pee responds by telling Bowser to beat Junior and let Chef Pee Pee have a go, Bowser uses a cartoon-styled move to hit Junior so hard that it launches Junior across the room, where he continues to beat him. When Junior begs for mercy, Bowser doesn't listen and continues to beat him, until Junior explains that he needs help, and Bowser stops and forces Chef Pee Pee to tutor him, and if Junior fails, Bowser would beat both of them with an extension cord, naked.
When Junior gets his homework, he has to learn Calculus, Chinese writing (Which Junior calls Russian), and 1st grade spelling, this confuses Chef Pee Pee and he asks what grade Junior is in, to which he replies by saying he's in kindergarten, confusing Chef Pee Pee even more, as Junior should only be learning the spelling. Chef Pee Pee doesn't know any Calculus or Chinese, but he can spell, he helps with spelling the first word, "dog" (which Junior insists is "cow").
When Junior asks what the second word (pig) is, Chef Pee Pee says it's Junior's mother (an obvious mock/insult to Juniors mother despite the fact that it was never revealed who Junior's real mother was, calling her a fat pig, but Junior doesn't get it), annoyed, they just move on to the next word, Car (which Junior thought was a truck), even after Chef Pee Pee is spelled C-A-R, Junior is confused and says it begins with a Q. The duo move on to the next word, "drum" (which Chef Pee Pee thinks might be a bowl, mistaking the drumsticks for spoons), when Chef Pee Pee looks up, Junior is missing, and is found riding his horse, when Chef Pee Pee finds him, he reminds Junior that he is meant to be doing his homework, but Junior continues to ride his horse and ignores him, until Chef Pee Pee forces him back into the kitchen, forcing him to do his homework, when Toad comes in to perform a rap about education, which is completely ridiculous, he leaves when he notices the calculus homework. When Junior says he needs a tutor that knows everything, Chris the Cucumber arrives and offers to help, despite being a moron, Chef Pee Pee tells Junior to get Chris to help Junior cheat on his test, which the duo then agree.
When Chef Pee Pee leaves, Chris tells Junior that the best way to study is to ride horsies, and the two ride Juniors Horsey together despite Chef Pee Pee's reminder on what was bound to happen next. Chris says horsies were invented by Thomas Edison. The next day, Steinbeck calls Bowser to tell him that Junior was caught cheating with Chris, so he automatically failed. Bowser eventually snaps and starts beating Junior with an extension cord, while he was naked (although, Junior only wears a bib, and he was wearing it during the beating) not only for cheating on the test but for acting foolish in front of Chef Pee Pee and playing with his toys while he was supposed to do his homework. Bowser then proclaims a naked Chef Pee Pee that it was now his turn to get beat.
- This is the first video in which Bowser beats his own son with a belt, however, the belt was actually an electrical cord.
- This is one of the rare times Junior's full name is used.
- This video reveals that Bowser's last name is Bernard.
- At 4:28, you can see Chris the Cucumber on the counter.
- This is the first appearance of Principal Steinbeck.
- It's possible that Jackie Chu is Bowser Junior's teacher when Junior states that his teacher said: "If you don't know this by tomorrow then you're stupid and dumb."
- Logan reveals an animated preview of his Draw My Life video.
- This is a prequel to Bowser Junior's Summer School, as Junior fails his exam at school and is forced to take Summer School.
- It was never revealed what Junior did that made him fail all his classes in the first place.
- At 10:15, you can see a King Kong (2005) dvd in the shelf while Junior was riding a horse.
- Nearly any scene involving Bowser have him beating the hell out of his son while his son screams in pain until Bowser calms down. Granted, Junior usually starts it.
- The episode "Bowser Junior's Punishment!" has Junior reacting to being in the corner for five minutes akin to a man who's been in solitary prison for a decade.
- One Charleyyy and Friends episode is about Charleyyy daring to eat an onion without crying, only for him to breakdown about his dad leaving him as a child. Bowser laughs.
- In another during the Luigi's Mansion arc, Charleyyy dances in the street recklessly and gets hit by a car. Bowser notes he's even funnier when dead.
- In yet another, Charleyyy notes it is Mother's Day and he's with his beautiful baby daughter. He then switches to a deadpan speech as he admits his daughter doesn't have a mother because she left, and then hurls his daughter down the stairs, with Bowser laughing at how hilarious it is. It's just a baby doll, but still.
- Doofy the Dragon is a kid's show involving Doofy singing about drugs, testicles, and killing. He always kills himself at the end of each episode, and Bowser Junior laughs.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
I have drugs inside my car
If the cops show up I'm (BLEEP)
I might as well give myself up.
(cue police siren) Oh (BLEEP), there's the cops, I gotta run
I'm gonna kill myself with this gun. (shoots self)
Junior:(laughs) That's so funny, Doofy!
- "Home Alone" has Junior killing one of three criminals by dropping a bowling ball on her, and putting one of them in the oven, after both of which he electrocutes the last one unconscious and ties him to the tracks with the intent to cut his head off. Officer Goodman arrives in time, though, and arrests the last criminal before being executed. Junior is not charged, however. What makes this even darker is that when the first criminal dies, both of the remaining ones note that the first one just recently had a kid and didn't even want to be here, and the second criminal who dies steals Junior's Thomas the Tank Engine toy because his son has always wanted one.
- Black Yoshi spends most of his episodes committing jokes like this. He kills Joseph ("CharleyBrown678") for cutting his electricity, and shoots Junior's toys when he acts like a brat.
- In the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? spinoff, two of the questions are:
- 1. How many planes were hijacked on 9/11? A. 2. B. 4. C 7. D. 45.
- 1. How many people died in the Holocaust? A. 11 Million. B. 6 Million. C. 17 Trillion. D. 12.
- The Brooklyn Guy notes how ridiculous these answers are, especially mad at the question writer for putting "12" as a logical possible answer to the number of people who died in the Holocaust.
Brooklyn Guy: How many— (sees question and sighs) How, wow, already. Okay, how many planes were hijacked during the September 11th Terrorist Attacks. A. Two. B. Four. C. Seven. D. Forty-forty-five. Forty-five. Really? Forty-five planes? That's a lot of planes. How many-how-how would they get that many planes? They would crash into each other. Who wrote this? Let me write it next time. This is ridiculous. (looks at Craig the Devil) It's not that one. I'll tell you right now it's not that one.
Brooklyn Guy: How many people- man, these questions are sad. Okay, how many died during the Holocaust? A. Eleven million. B. Six million. C. Seventeen trillion, that seems kinda high. And D. Twelve. Twelve people. Twelve-yes-twelve people died in the Holocaust. Twelve. There's-there's more people in the audience tonight than died in the Holocaust. Yeah sure, yeah that makes sense. Yeah okay, twelve people. Twelve peo-Twelve people would even be that big of a deal. Twelve people would be-it would barely make the paper, maybe a local paper, like, in a small box on the bottom. But-but that's pretty much it. Ugh. (whispers) Goddammit. (speaks loudly) Who is writing these? Who is-who is actually writing these? Is it Kevin? I bet it's Kevin that stupid bastard. I bet it's him, I bet money it's him. That's coming out of your paycheck if he gets this right. It is. Yeah, you.
- In Bowser Junior's 1st Grade!